Customer Success Representative at Templafy
Ready to join a fast growing international B2B SaaS Company? Are you looking for a fast-paced career that will challenge you and make you grow professionally? We are ramping up our Customer Success team and want to hear from you!
As a Customer Success rep, you will be working closely with some of the biggest enterprise companies worldwide & will interact with internal & external stakeholders across different business functions. This position is perfect for a problem-solver who is passionate about the tech world and loves to be an integral part of an expanding organization!
About the position
As part of our Customer Success team you will have a full ownership of a large client portfolio. Your will take on a consultant-type role & help our clients to adopt and realize the value of the Templafy solution.
Key responsibilities will include:
Customer lifecycle cadences:
- Establishing trusted/strategic relationships with clients & continuously helping them uncover their business needs to ensure they are realizing the full potential of Templafy
- Introducing clients to Customer Success initiatives, implementation process & post-implementation activities at kick off meetings
- Helping clients execute a successful Templafy launch by sharing best practices, communication materials & monitoring adoption/ success of the Templafy launch
- Organizing Executive Business Reviews between customers’ decision makers and business owners, and key stakeholders in the Templafy team
Internal stakeholders’ & team alignment:
- Analyzing clients’ usage data in order to uncover additional use-case and commercial opportunities
- Actively collaborating with Implementation Partners and Account Managers when organizing customer meetings & setting clients’ goals
- Acting as ‘voice of the customer’ when collaborating with other business functions internally (i.e., Product, Implementation Partners, Account Management, Support, Sales etc.)
- Keeping records of key customer information, events & meetings in order to create transparency between customer-facing stakeholders
Ideal candidate/ requirements
Ideally you possess most of these qualities:
- Critical thinker: you can prioritize tasks based on urgency, importance & impact and think both in short and long term
- Data-driven: you love interpreting data and transforming it into actions
- Good at relationship & people management: you are able to understand different external/internal stakeholders and identify their perspectives & needs; you are able to build professional relationships with people & manage their expectations
- Self-starter: you are highly energetic and always proactive towards your tasks
- Collaborative team-player: you work well in a team and with other internal stakeholders
- Good communicator: you can communicate your thoughts in a clear and professional manner verbally and in a presentation format
- Fluent in English (any additional language is an advantage)
Desired, but not mandatory experience
- Experience in SaaS and/or B2B companies
- Knowledge of CRM and/or Customer Success software (e.g., Salesforce, Gainsight)
- Preferable in-depth understanding of Microsoft Office suite
What else to know
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with an abundance of organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part of a newly created team, and your work will have direct influence on the growth of the company.
We offer a dynamic and fun working environment in the center of Copenhagen with a lot of Friday bars!
If you have any further questions about the position, please write to Monika at email@example.com.
Templafy is a fast-growing SaaS company with global operations. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation with some of the world’s largest companies as our customers, and global venture capital firms as investors. Now is an exciting time to join our international team of 100+ colleagues with more than 30 different nationalities spread across Copenhagen, Berlin and New York!