Templafy is a fast-growing SaaS company with global operations, based in Copenhagen. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation, with customers like Deloitte, Maersk, SEB, Petrobras and Allen & Overy as customers. Templafy’s founding idea has won the “Traction Award” from the USA and in February 2018 we raised $17.2 million in a Series B round led by New York-based venture capital and private equity firm Insight Venture Partners and London-based Dawn Capital.
What are looking for?
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Enterprise sales Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales experience. You will build, grow, and convert a pipeline of international enterprise companies. You thrive by owning and controlling a complex sales process with many stakeholders and naturally gather an internal team of marketing, pre-sales, delivery, and customer success colleagues around you.
• As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will have focus on creating new business and new customers with enterprise companies especially within the professional services industry and for top global brands
• You will execute on your pipeline to deliver maximum revenue potential
• You will manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives
• You will forecast your sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
• You will evangelize the Templafy vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
Requirements / the ideal candidate:
• Outstanding B2B sales management skill
• Proven experience of selling SaaS products to both SME and enterprise segments
• Understand different stakeholders in SaaS buying process
• Ability to be hands-on as well strategic
• Keen interest in product/technology
• Strong team player capabilities but still a self-starter
• Fluency in English is expected – other languages a plus
What else to know:
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and international opportunities. You will become a key part of the team, and your work will have direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
The position is paid, with 37+ flexible hours per week and an attractive incentive structure based on high-value contracts. We offer great lunch, quality coffee and a creative work environment in the middle of Copenhagen.